1. Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/marketplace and search "Tigergraph Enterprise Edition". Choosing the latest edition (3.0.5) is recommended.
2. Click on "Launch".
3. The default setting should work for you, but feel free to modify them. When complete, click on "Deploy".
Notes: The instance type needs to have at least 4 CPU and 16GB RAM for TigerGraph to work properly.
The "Allow TCP port 14240 traffic from the Internet" checkbox must be checked if you want to access GraphStudio (TigerGraph's visualization platform). For more about GraphStudio, see the GraphStudio UI Guide.
For information on how to set up authentication please see User access management.
The "Allow TCP port 9000 traffic from the Internet" checkbox must be checked if you want to send RESTful requests to TigerGraph from outside the instance (this includes configuring the GSQL client on a remote machine). For more about the REST API, see the TigerGraph RESTful API User Guide.
For more about the TigerGraph Platform, see the TigerGraph Platform Overview.
4. That's it! The TigerGraph instance has been successfully deployed on Google Cloud.
1. Log on to the instance and switch to the tigergraph user using the following command:
sudo su - tigergraph
2. Run the following command to check the current status of TigerGraph. The services "ADMIN", "CTRL", "ETCD", "IFM", "KAFKA" and "ZK" are started automatically and should be up at this point. If any of them are not or you get the following error message, please wait for 30sec - 1min and check the status again before reporting it to TigerGraph support.
3. Run the following command to start TigerGraph:
4. Check the status again. All services should be up at this point:
5. TigerGraph has been successfully started on your cloud instance.
The TigerGraph Enterprise edition image comes with a perpetual license that will only work on the Google Cloud instance it's installed on. Please run the following command to see it:
gadmin license status
If you're new to TigerGraph, see the section "You're Ready to go" for suggested next steps.